Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Sheri Crafts - Ch. 173 Feelin' Fussy

Welcome to Glenda's Cards!

Today begins a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts! For this challenge, our design team sister Sarah has chosen "Feeling Fussy"...she asked that we include some fussy cutting in our project. Well, I believe this is a first for me. I enjoy using my Cricut cutting machine and images, so I had to think hard on this one!

I am trying to work on Valentine cards for my family. Since I have a lot of K&Company scrap papers from many previous projects, I chose to hand cut out some of the pretty images from several papers and combined them for this card. Card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". You will notice a row of hearts that I left together and then added the extra heart on the left. The two flowers and the word LOVE finishes the front. Maybe I was not "fussing" too much, but I knew the Cricut machine would have cut images much faster than me! 

Thanks Sarah for the fun challenge! It is always good to try something different in paper crafting!

Please visit My Sheri Crafts to see all the pretty projects by the design team and our guest designer! For more information about the projects, please visit the individual blogs! Now it is your turn to play along with us! We look forward to seeing your pretty projects!

Thanks for your visits and comments!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Glenda. Love all the different hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda, such a pretty card. It's so hard to step out of your comfort zone I know but I do love all these new challenges.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda, I love the way you used the fussy cut hearts as embellishments in your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete